Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Golden Age is a piece written in the carefree style of the music written in North America at the turn of the 20th Century. The concerts in band shells throughout Canada and the United States contained such popular compositional types such as: theme and variations, orchestral transcriptions, waltzes, overtures, rags and marches. This four movement suite takes a typical concert at that time, and puts it all in a single, multi-movement work.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleEighth Note Publications
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight1520 g
- Width224 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.