All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe first survey of the critical fortunes of seventeenth-century Dutch art, from 1700 to the present. Appreciated in the eighteenth century by amateurs and collectors, Dutch art during the Romantic age became a focus of ideological interest. From the late nineteenth century onwards, it became a subject of scholarly research, indeed one of the foundational fields of art history of the modern era. This study provides insight into the various artistic, literary, political, and philosophical approaches that Dutch painting has inspired over the ages. It also brings historical context to many issues that are still hotly debated by scholars.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/1999
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note77 b/w illus.
- Weight1110 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFrans Grijzenhout,Henk van Veen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.