The Golden Book of Baking: Over 300 Great Recipes by Barron's Educational Series(Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.68+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.67
- AU $44.98Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.89
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $33.02
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand-new title in Barron's lavish series of palate-pleasing and recipe-filled Golden Books conjures up those wonderful pastry shops of Paris--rich with heavenly aromas and delights that gratify both the eye and the taste buds. The Golden Book of Baking presents 300 glorious recipes and color photos that guide home chefs toward perfection in the art of creating and enjoying the very finest baked delicacies. The kitchen-proven recipes are categorized as follows: <li> Cookies, Bars, and Brownies: raspberry delights, Bavarian apple cones, marbled cream cheese squares, and many more <li> Small Cakes: apple and pecan cupcakes, strawberry cream cupcakes, pecan and banana friands, and many more <li> Butter Cakes: basic pound cake, double chocolate pound cake, pecan crunch yogurt cake, upside-down apple cake, and many more <li> Layer Cakes: tricolored cake, Black Forest cake, strawberry cream gateau, and many more <li> Pies and Tarts: lemon and lime meringue pie, chocolate and hazelnut tart, fruits of the forest pie, coconut cream tart, and many more <li> Pastries: almond bows, coffee eclaires, almond and walnut baklava, peach puff, and many more <li> Yeast Cakes: apple crumble kuchen, stollen, brioche, chocolate chelsea buns, and many more <li> Savories: scones, spicy Thai rolls, pepper and olive tart, ham and onion spirals, and many more This book's team of three expert authors have graded their recipes for classic and modern baked delicacies on a scale of 1, 2, and 3 to indicate level of difficulty. Most recipes fall into categories 1 and 2, but adventurous home chefs who think they can match the expertise of Paris's finest patisseries are invited to test their skill by attempting challenging recipes like the Red Fruit Dacquoise layer cake, or a baking sheet filled with authentically French Chocolate Eclairs! The book's introduction includes important recommendations regarding ingredients, preparation methods, and baking equipment. More than 300 full-page, taste-tempting color photos show each baked delicacy, fresh from the oven and ready to serve and enjoy. This handsome volume features a ribbon place marker and gold-tipped page edges.
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1774 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.