Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionIf cows could talk, what would they say? This book represents the collective wisdom of centuries of bovine self-awareness. On its surface, Robert Moore's fourth collection is a running ledger of aphorisms, maxims, and injunctions that lay bare the mystery behind those docile cud chewers. Deeper down, however, the book is an indictment against the cruelty we inflict upon each other and the nhuman world. A tour de force allegory about our post-9/11 world, this collection contains some very funny and startling poetry, as well as beautiful color illustrations.
- Author BiographyRobert Moore is a poet who has been a finalist for the Atlantic Poetry Prize and the ReLit Award. He is the author of Figuring Ground, Museum Absconditum, and So Rarely in Our Skins. He lives in Saint John, New Brunswick. Chris Lloyd is an artist and the former director of the Halifax Khyber Centre for the Arts. He has had solo exhibitions at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia and the Art Gallery of Calgary and participates in group exhibitions across Canada. He lives in Montreal.
- Author(s)Robert John Moore
- PublisherVehicule Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMontreal, QC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintVehicule Press
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight186 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.