All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe titles in this series explore and explain how wonders of the ancient and modern worlds were built. Each book covers the construction of each structure in terms of the engineering process and includes why each structure was built. The books describe the design stages and techlogies used during construction and explain the design changes or problems builders faced along the way.
- Author BiographyRebecca Stanborough spent her teenage years in a ramshackle community house with 21 people and two bathrooms. Now she lives and writes in St. Augustine, Florida, surrounded by alligators, island rats, and roseate spoonbills, none of whom has ever asked to share her bathroom.
- Author(s)Rebecca Stanborough
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFact Finders: Engineering Wonders
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width197 mm
- Height222 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.