All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $10.91Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionRafer tried the box first. He found thing there... The chest looked more promising... There was something dark and curving in a corner, wrapped in a scarp of cotton rag... He tugged it out, jerked the cloth away impatiently and went numb all over with the shock of what he saw. There in his hand lay a gold goblet, he knew it must have been stolen from one of the great tombs in the City of the Dead. Rafer also knew that in order to win his freedom he would have to prove that Gebu, his greedy half-brother, was the thief. The events that follow will surely excite the adventurous reader.
- Author BiographyEloise Jarvis McGraw (1915-2000) was a writer for more than fifty years and was the author of more than twenty children's books. She has won many honors and awards for her books, including the Newbery Honor, which she was given for her books <i>Moccasin Trail</i> (1952), <i>The Golden Goblet</i> (1962), and <i>The Moorchild</i> (1997). Eloise Jarvis McGraw died at the age of 84 in Portland, Oregon, on November 30, 2000.
- Author(s)Eloise McGraw
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1968
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuffin Books
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date11/10/2009
- Weight200 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading Age10+
- Interest Age10-12+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.