All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn August of 2007, the debt-fuelled bubble that had created an illusion of prosperity across the western world burst, leading to an international financial crisis of unprecedented scale and duration. Nevin analyses the causes of the crisis in clear and understandable terms, and explains why successive attempts to tackle it by bank bailouts, quantitative easing and other piecemeal responses have failed. He predicts that the Euro cant survive in its present form, while dollar instability and the inexorable rise in sovereign debt will continue to hamper ecomic growth.
- Author BiographyMichael Nevin is one of Britain's most respected applied economists. He has worked as an economist for the Government of St Lucia, an investment analyst with the Commonwealth Development Corporation, a Loan Officer with the European Investment Bank, and served as Financial and Economic Manager of the London Docklands Development Corporation. He worked for Deloitte & Touche before founding Caledonian Economics as a specialist project finance practice, and leading the firm's advice on public/private partnership transactions. He now acts for a small number of selected clients through Nevin Associates Ltd.
- Author(s)Michael Nevin
- PublisherCrime & Mystery Club Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouthdown Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.