All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBob Bowman, best kwn as the coach for the record-breaking run of Michael Phelps, is one of the most successful coaches in Olympic history. He is lauded for his intense personality, incredible dedication to his athletes, and his ability to nurture talent in athletes who have the heart and drive to win. This is his motivational book about winning in all walks of life and what you have to do to get there. He presents ten key concepts that all people should live by. Illuminating his lessons with spirited anecdotes, Bowman will teach you how to get gold out of every day by setting goals and getting motivated to achieve them. He will explain that taking risks is the key to success in any pursuit, and coach you on how you can make yourself risk-averse. By following The Golden Rules, you will learn to visualize in order to achieve your goals, and that above all else, dedication to your training, your job, or whatever area it is you are seeking to triumph in is paramount for success.
- Author BiographyBob Bowman is the longtime coach of eighteen-time Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps. He will be the head coach of the U.S. men's swimming team at the 2016 Rio Olympics. Inducted into the International Swimming Hall of Fame in 2016, Bob is currently the head swim coach at Arizona State University. Charles Butler has written for the New York Times, Fortune, and Runner's World, among other publications. With Matt Long, he is coauthor of The Long Run: A New York City Firefighter's Triumphant Comeback from Crash Victim to Elite Athlete. He resides in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley with his wife and two children. A veteran of stage and screen, Peter Berkrot's career spans four decades, and his voice can be heard on television, radio, video games, and documentaries. He has been nominated for an Audie Award and has received a number of AudioFile Earphones Awards and starred reviews.
- Author(s)Bob Bowman,Charles Butler
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Peter Berkrot
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time424
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.57
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.51
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.91
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.07
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.