All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionRubber bridge is the world's most widely played social game with a huge following of people of all ages and interests. This book aims to show how bidding and play in rubber bridge differs from duplicate, in a series of clearly expressed rules. Whether you want to win more often, to find playing even more enjoyable or simply to impress your friends, you can be sure that The Golden Rules for Rubber Bridge Players has something to offer you.
- Author BiographyJulian Pottage writes a monthly column in three leading bridge journals and is the author or co-author of seventeen bridge books. He is an outstanding bridge teacher and competes at national and international level.
- Author(s)Julian Pottage
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication23/06/2005
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMaster Bridge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Reference
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight156 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.