All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon the text of a seminar devised by the author which has been widely acclaimed as a breakthrough in the teaching and learning of advocacy. It is based on the personal experience of the author and has been described as invaluable as a review for the experienced advocate.;Keith Evans is a member of the English and California Bars and a former head of London Chambers.
- Author BiographyKeith Evans is a member of the English and California Bars and a former head of London chambers. He practises on both sides of the Atlantic and is a highly regarded teacher of trial advocacy.
- Author(s)Keith Evans
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1993
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackstone Press Ltd
- Content NoteVARIOUS HALFTONES
- Weight176 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.