All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.57
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.51
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.91
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.07
About this product
- DescriptionFrom two #1 bestselling masters of crime fiction comes an extraordinary thriller about family, murder, and the secrets that refuse to stay buried. It's been more than a year since LAPD detective Jacob Lev learned the remarkable truth about his family, and he's t coping well. He's back to drinking, he's t talking to his father, the LAPD Special Projects Department continues to shadow him, and the memory of a woman named Mai haunts him day and night. And while Jacob has tried to build a bridge to his mother, she remains a stranger to him, imprisoned inside her own tattered mind. Then he comes across the file for a gruesome unsolved murder that brings the two halves of his life into startling collision. Finding the killer will take him halfway around the world, to Paris--the city of romance, but also of gritty streets, behind the lights. It's a dangerous search for truth that plunges him into the past. And for Jacob Lev, there is place more frightening. Jonathan Kellerman has long been kwn for his mastery of criminal psychology and his ability to create thrilling vels of nuanced drama and suspense. But in The Golem of Paris, he and Jesse Kellerman raise that suspense to a whole new level. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyJonathan Kellerman is one of the world's most popular authors, with more than three dozen New York Times-bestselling crime novels, most recently Motive and The Murderer's Daughter. He has won the Goldwyn, Edgar, and Anthony Awards, and has been nominated for the Shamus Award. Jonathan and his wife, bestselling novelist Faye Kellerman, live in California, New Mexico, and New York. Jesse Kellerman won the Princess Grace Award for best young American playwright and is the author of Sunstroke, Trouble, The Genius (for which he won the 2010 Grand Prix des Lectrices de Elle), The Executor, and Potboiler (for which he was nominated for the Edgar Award for Best Novel). He lives in California.
- Author(s)Jesse Kellerman,Jonathan Kellerman
- PublisherPenguin Audiobooks
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Audiobooks
- Weight363 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Read byJohn Rubinstein
- Contained items statement13 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time930
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.