Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionSo, what kind of a divorce do you actually want to have? Just by asking this question YOU create the possibility that you have a choice in the matter! Do you want a divorce that is painful, expensive, and damaging to your children - a divorce like so many others in our society today where a worst-case outcome seems to have become the expected and accepted rm? Or do you want a divorce that is relatively painless and drama free, t more expensive than it needs to be, and one that leaves your children whole and your ability to co-parent amicably intact? It is possible to have a Good Divorce! In The Good Divorce: How to consciously create the best possible outcome for you and your family, Andrew Silvert, Becky Shook-Wotzka, and guest author Sonika Tinker give you everything you need to kw to create a Good Divorce for you and your family. As the driver behind the idea for this book, Andrew knew his divorce journey was a story that needed to be told. Shared with passion and practicality, his nuggets of wisdom will make you believe that a Good Divorce is possible for you and your family. At Transitions for Life Mediation, Becky worked with over 300 couples utilizing the tools and techniques shared in this book to make her client's Good Divorces a reality. Transitions for Life does the remarkable every day: they create agreement and put integrity into the experience of divorce!
- Author BiographyANDREW SILVERT, MBA, is currently a charter school executive and business consultant. He has had an eclectic career working as an Internet entrepreneur, math tutor, and massage therapist. Eight years of his adult life were spent in Tokyo, Japan where he became fluent in Japanese and developed a love for sushi and hot springs. His passion for this book comes from his own Good Divorce experience and his desire to share it with others. His story has had positive impact on friends and family, and he is excited to expand that influence to a much larger audience. Andy is the proud father of two sons who have both benefited from their Good Divorce experience. Pretty soon, he hopes to add best-selling author to his career resume. BECKY SHOOK-WOTZKA, M.A., is a Psychology Practitioner who has been a Master Facilitator and Mediator supporting groups, couples, and individuals through conflict since 1996 (www.tflmediation.com). Having worked with government, private companies, non-profits, and as an entrepreneur, she has seen conflict of all kinds at all depths. Her passion for this book comes from a desire for herself and for others to raise their consciousness in the skills needed to get along and resolve conflict. She is happily married, has two adoptive children (one from China and one from Vietnam), and manages a 4-generation, blended family household as the biggest conflict challenge she's had to facilitate to date. Guest Author, SONIKA TINKER, MSW, is a Relationship and Love Expert, Law of Attraction Coach, and author of Seize Your Opportunities: Living a Life Without Limits. She and her husband, Christian Pedersen, are the Founders of LoveWorks (www.loveworksforyou.com), a relationship training company offering leading-edge relationship solutions. They have over 40 years combined experience teaching singles and couples a radical new uplifting approach to life and relationship through numerous live trainings, online courses and coaching programs. Her contribution to this book, the crucial chapter on dealing with an uncooperative spouse, gives readers powerful tools for dealing with challenging relationships in divorce.
- Author(s)Andrew Silvert,Becky Shook-Wotzka
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.