All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book could change (the end of) your life. The Good Funeral Guide is the first ever independent consumer guide to the funeral industry. Charles Cowling is a funeral celebrant who works with families who do t want a conventional religious ceremony. He has an insider's understanding of the funeral industry and a mass of contacts. A funeral is almost always a crisis purchase. Consumers have means even of differentiating between the 5,000 funeral directors practising in the UK. Readers of The Guide will have passworded access to constantly updated online listings. This will be the definitive guide to arranging a funeral. In a world where consumers expect to find guides to everything under the sun, this is one huge gap crying out to be plugged. This is a book that everyone will need, probably at least twice.
- Author BiographyCharles Cowling was for too many years a passionate English teacher, a job for which his mildly anarchic nature essentially disqualified him. He jumped ship in 2000 on the strength of having an article about exam results published in The Sunday Times.. He also trains funeral celebrants and reviews schools for the Good Schools Guide.
- Author(s)Charles Cowling
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.