All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionYou can be the smartest person in the room and even the most experienced, but if you're t a good person, there's little chance you'll succeed as a manager. That's one of the big takeaways from The Good Manager, which is based on Dean Gualco's decades of experience as a leader and manager. To be good person, he says, you must live a decent and horable life, be kindhearted, control destructive human emotions, tell the truth, do what's right, and always look for the good. In this guidebook to honing your leadership and management skills, you'll learn how to understand how the view of managers has evolved over time; appreciate the most rewarding aspects of management; cultivate the ability to plan, delegate, and manage time; and make work fun for yourself and others. Being a good person--as well as learning the necessary skills to excel as a manager--are rarely taught at conferences or lectures or on the job. But if you want to move along the intellectual/moral spectrum from self-interest to human interest, negativity to positivity, darkness to enlightenment, and hate to friendship, then you need to learn the lessons in The Good Manager.
- Author(s)Dean Gualco
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.