All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionRetirement is a time of opportunity. Yet with so much to consider, people are often unsure how best to plan for their future. Essential reading for anyone looking to make the most of their retirement, The Good Non Retirement Guide 2008 combines invaluable advice on how to plan for a secure future with suggestions for creative and fulfilling activities. It includes vital information on: Money - boosting your income, pensions, investments, tax, choosing your financial advisors; Work - looking for paid work, voluntary work and starting your own business; Health - keeping fit, accident prevention, insurance, hospitals, the NHS, caring for elderly parents; Home - moving, estate agents, improvements and repairs, security, insurance, council tax and raising money; and Wills - making a will, minimizing money worries, state benefits, tax. Packed with the latest information and hundreds of useful addresses, this book will be referred to again and again.
- Author BiographyFrances Kay is an author, researcher, coach and consultant. With her vast experience in business, law and personal finance, as well as a personal interest in retirement issues, she is well placed to edit the authoritative Good Non Retirement Guide.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/12/2008
- Weight906 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byFrances Kay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.