All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChris Ewan's The Good Thief's Guide to Vegas is the next caper in a series that's being called impressive comic fresh (Publishers Weekly--starred review).Charlie Howard isn't only a part-time crime writer and part-time thief; he's also a magician. For his next trick, he'll relieve Josh Masters, the famous illusionist vying for the affections of Charlie's agent Victoria, of a fortune in casi chips stashed in his hotel safe. Revenge would be sweet if there weren't a dead redhead floating in Masters' bathtub and Masters himself hadn't just disappeared in a puff of smoke after cheating at roulette. Convinced that Charlie is in on the scam, the casi's owners give him an impossible mission: pull off an elaborate heist to reimburse the house for every dollar his accomplice made off with, or enjoy a one-way trip into the desert.
- Author BiographyCHRIS EWAN lives on the Isle of Man, but spent his honeymoon trying his luck in Vegas.
- Author(s)Chris Ewan
- PublisherSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleGood Thief's Guide
- Series Part/Volume NumberNO. 3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight389 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.