All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Good War tackles the issue of NATO in Afghanistan, exploring NATO's evolution in the 1990s and blending NATO's transformation from a reactive defense organization into a pro-active risk manager with the ethic of liberalism. It raises questions such as why an alliance built upon the territorial defence of Europe ended up in Afghanistan.
- Author BiographyM. J. WILLIAMS is Lecturer in International Relations at Royal Holloway University of London, UK, and Senior Associate Scholar at the Center for European Policy Analysis in Washington DC, USA. Previously, he was Head of the Transatlantic Security Programme at the Royal United Services Institute for Defence Studies in London, UK. He is the author of NATO, Security and Risk Management: From Kosovo to Kandahar and co-editor of the critically acclaimed Power in World Politics.
- Author(s)M. J. Williams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight230 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.