All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis story is about how I triumphed through trials and unimaginable loss. How I found hope when there was earthly reason to hope. How I navigated through grief without utterly being destroyed. In this book I share intimate details of my life because everyone will eventually experience loss, heartache, trials, pain, or suffering of some degree in their lifetime. But how many people will say like the Psalmist David, It is good for me that I was afflicted. Psalm 119:71. I will bring you through my journey of the joy of an almost 40 year marriage and the ups and downs that we went through. I will discuss cancer, unexpected death, and financial hardship. You will get a taste of what true grit is about. The persistence to make it against all the odds. The desire to succeed as an individual and as a family. If you are facing a difficult time with the loss of a loved one in death or dealing with the challenges of life, let me share with you what God has done for me. My painful experiences and adversities have served to draw me into a growing and fulfilling relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and for this I can be thankful.
- Author BiographyDorreth Mitchell, wife of the late Pastor Carlton Mitchell, was a devoted wife for almost forty years before her husband's untimely death. During her many years of marriage she was able to minister side by side with her husband in the city of Toronto, Canada. Originally born in Jamaica, she immigrated to Toronto in 1972, where she has made her home ever since. She has a passion for spreading the gospel and for sharing how the Lord has blessed her with a spiritually rich life. This is her first memoir, The GOOD of My Afflictions.
- Author(s)Dorreth Mitchell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.