CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionLife is way too short to pass people by and suddenly realize that we have t made the best of what God has blessed us with. David L. Boggs This journal was written by a man who could t write well, in the sense that sentence structure and punctuation are required for good reading. In fact, when reading the words, it makes sense to some eyes. But to me, it does! I have had the privilege of kwing Dave these past five years. I have come to kw him t only as a brother in Christ, but as a true and real brother. These excerpts are from his journal he was asked to keep when he was on the road back from homelessness. His words are his and where necessary I have added insertions to clarify, or to add to the thought. Nonetheless, these are the thoughts of a man who has struggled all his life, and with the help of God, and friends, he found his way back again. Terry Sampson, brother and friend.
- Author BiographyDave Boggs is, by most accounts, no one special. He is not a sitting senator. He is not a professional sports personality, and, he is not a famous TV personality. What he is, is a man with a story to tell through his journal and diary. A story that leads him from homelessness to hope! From despair to joy, and from faithlessness to faith! Through all these things, David learns about the good, the bad, and the godly in life and writes about these in his journal.
- Author(s)MR David L Boggs,Terence G Sampson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.