Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $27.33
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.70
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.48
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $30.01Trending at AU $38.12
About this product
- DescriptionGoon but t forgotten. From 1951 to 1960 the Goons ruled the airwaves, the most celebrated and influential clowns in the history of radio. GO ON - take a world tour with Neddie & Co as they get captured on military inaction in Africa and forced to swim the ice-cold Kupatee (there's thing worse than a cold Kupatee); play tiddlywinks at the Palace (will this lead to a knighthood, Ned?); bombard the Russians in Crimea with a mighty cann (and some terrible jokes) and don their kilts for a wee bit of Scottish bridge building. So savour four more classic capers from the wider wireless realms of those well travelled Goonatics Peter Sellers, Spike Milligan and Harry Secombe, with guests Cecile Chevrau, John Snagge, George Chisholm and Valentine Dyall. They're the toast of Mymushlike. What's Mymushlike? The back of a bus. 2 CDs. 2 hrs.
- Author BiographySpike Milligan was perhaps best known as one of the Goons. He went on to become one of Britain's foremost comic writers and performers. His bestselling titles include Adolf Hitler: My Part in His Downfall, Puckoon and Where have all the Bullets Gone? He died in 2002. Larry Stephens was a scriptwriter who wrote for several popular comedy shows in the 1950s, including The Tony Hancock Show and The Army Game. He is probably best known as co-writer of many Goon Show episodes, along with Spike Milligan. He died in 1959.
- Author(s)Larry Stephens,Spike Milligan,Spike MilliganLarry Stephens
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Out-of-print date07/09/2016
- Weight107 g
- Width133 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Read byHarry Secombe,Peter Sellers,Spike Milligan
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time120
- Edition StatementA&M
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.