All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionSome will call me a heretic, but a derivation of that word just includes those that make choices or distinctions and do t swallow everything whole. We heretics chew our food carefully. Whereas the orthodox like Jonah's fish swallow everything whole. Orthodox is from the Latin ortho which means straight -as in orthodontics, which is to make straight teeth; crooked teeth being a product of the so-called fall of man. I'm happy for those that can get it to go down like that, but generally the rest of us can only do what we can do and I end up chewing and chewing and chewing. The word gospel is a retelling of a story and that's what I'm doing here, albeit in a more modern parlance.
- Author BiographyKevin Lane is a midlife crisis survivor and the author of several self help books revolving around dreams, midlife, and personal transformation.
- Author(s)Kevin Lane
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.