All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal culture has gone from the Age of Print to the Era of the Media. The Gospel in Cyberspace maps these changes and offers guidance in navigating the new frontier as it relates to the Church. Authors Babin and Zukowski draw upon their experience in evangelization, catechesis, and media to lead readers through the new techlogies.
- Author(s)Angela Ann Zukowski,Pierre Babin
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.