All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first St Andrews Conference on Scripture and Theology (2005) brought leading biblical scholars and systematic theologians together in conversation, helping to bridge a growing gap between the two disciplines. The essays here consider John's Gospel from many angles, addressing a number of key issues that arise from a theological discussion of this text: John's dualism in our pluralist context, historicity and testimony, the treatment of Judaism, Christology, and more.
- Author BiographyEditorRichard Bauckham is a professor of New Testament Studies at St Andrew's University and is a fellow of both the British Academy and the Royal Society of Edinburgh.Carl Mosser is assistant professor of New Testament Biblical Studies at Eastern University and was an EPCA Gold Medallion Award Finalist in Theology/Doctrine.
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCarl Mosser,Richard Bauckham
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.