All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionWhat prompted the anymous author of Luke to edit his sources--Mark and Q--and retell the story of Jesus? Using the Scholars Version translation that is true to the everyday Greek of the gospel writers, Pervo explores the who, when, where, why, and how of the Gospel of Luke. Includes the Greek text, introduction, tes, and cross-references.
- Author BiographyRichard I. Pervo earned a Th.D. at Harvard University and taught religion at Seabury-Western Theological Seminary and at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Richard I. Pervo
- PublisherPolebridge Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Scholars Bible
- Place of PublicationSanta Rosa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPolebridge Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.