Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionA systematically updated and entirely redesigned new edition of the leading text on the European Union. The seventh edition is packed with new features, accompanied by an all-new companion website and includes new chapters on member state relations and interest representation.
- Author BiographyNEILL NUGENT is Visiting Professor, College of Europe, Bruges and Honorary Professor, University of Salford, UK.
- Author(s)Neill Nugent
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1989
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Note18 black & white tables, 6 maps, 3 figures, 12 black & white halftones
- Weight1122 g
- Width194 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.