All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes God's Sovereignty Make Human Freedom Meaningless? The Grace of God and the Will of Man brings together an impressive array of evangelical scholars from many traditions to examine the scope of God's saving purposes and His manner of working for the salvation of human beings. Developing the proposition that the dynamic, personal God of the Bible respects the freedom He has given to the human race, the essays in this book paint a picture of how God sensitively works out His plans for individuals and the whole of history. The writers of this volume don't claim the last word on this subject, but they make a convincing case for an evangelical alternative to deterministic theology. Dr. Clark H. Pinck, general editor of this volume and the acclaimed book The Openness of God, is Professor of Theology at McMaster Divinity College in Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Clark H. Pinnock
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/1995
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Note21 cm.
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.