All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Grammar Handbook is an essential reference for English grammar, punctuation and usage. It is ideal for undergraduate students seeking additional assistance with their grammar. The functional grammar section includes models of text types divided into literary text types and factual text types and grammar is introduced in a logical sequence so that students will understand the meaning of terms. The easy-to-use contents list and page tabs provide a handy reference to support any language activity from word, phrase and sentence level through to text level. This Handbook provides students the answers to everyday English usage questions.
- Author BiographyGordon Winch was previously Head of the Department of English at Kuring-gai College of Advanced Education, now the Lindfield campus of the University of Technology, Sydney, and is currently a full-time author and educational consultant. He has taught in primary and secondary schools in Australia and overseas, holds a Master of Arts and Master of Education form Sydney University, and a PhD in English and Education from the University of Wisconsin. He is currently an Ambassador for the Dymocks Literacy Foundation, now called Dymocks Children's Charities, and acts on the selection panel of the Premier's Literacy Challenge, New South Wales.
- Author(s)Gordon Winch
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight344 g
- Width190 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.