All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionFour savvy grammies share their early childhood expertise and the current research on the importance of play for children from birth to age five in this ultimate guide for becoming the grandmother little children run to hug. Including more than 500 simple, screen-free activities, the guide provides grandmothers with friendly advice and helpful, clever ideas for both indoor and outdoor play. Projects are divided into age ranges and include special sections on music, books, and art for young children, plus a special Grandpa chapter. The activities are rounded out by an update on what's new in equipment from cribs to car seats, reminders and tips on ages and stages, safety guidelines, and a discussion of why and how to limit screen time.
- Author BiographyJan Eby is a former elementary school teacher, early childhood/parent educator, and grandmother. She lives in California. Laurie Mobilio has more than 20 years' experience in business, including the launch of her own word processing and editing company and an outsourcing service for corporate learning and development. She lives in Saratoga, California. Lynne Noel is a former elementary school teacher and an award-winning director and teacher at a parent participation nursery school. She lives in Saratoga, California. Cindy Summers is a teacher who developed and implemented a cutting-edge program for mainstreaming mentally handicapped school-aged children into the public school system. Her leadership and organizational skills have been recognized by the Junior League and by the Ronald McDonald House where she served on the board. She lives in San Jose, California.
- Author(s)Cindy Summers,Jan Eby,Laurie Mobilio,Lynne Noel
- PublisherTell-A-Gram Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTell-A-Gram Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.