All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2013, the Grand Central Oyster Bar & Restaurant will celebrate its 100-year anniversary. What started out as a continental restaurant in Grand Central Station has become a destination seafood restaurant enjoyed by midtown executives, tourists and those looking for a delicious meal before hopping on a departing train. This book celebrates 100 years of great food, complete with stories, photographs and recipes for the restaurant's favourite dishes. Part history, part souvenir, with recipes that have stood the test of time, this book will be a must-have for seafood lovers and fans of this famous New York City landmark.
- Author BiographySandy Ingber is the Executive Chef of the Grand Central Oyster Bar & Restaurant. A CIA graduate, he's worked in the restaurant industry for over 35 years. Co-author Roy Finamore is an editor and food stylist who has authored Tasty and co-authored One Potato, Two Potato; Fish Without A Doubt and Dessert Fourplay.
- Author(s)Roy Finamore,Sandy Ingber
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note75 colour illustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width254 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith translucent dust cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.