All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionErnst Boerschmann was the most influential foreign architectural researcher in China in the first half of the twentieth century. This book concerns his three-year research expedition (1906-1909) through the Chinese Empire and the resulting publications, published in part by De Gruyter. Many of Boerschmann's sketches, blueprints, and photos are being published here for the first time.
- Author BiographyEduard Kogel, Technische Universitat, Berlin.
- Author(s)Eduard Kogel
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note520 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 520 schw.-w. u. 30 farb. Abb.
- Weight2260 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.