CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionWomen have always participated but w we understand that this is the time for us to accept responsibilities. We can longer remain victims, passively suffering. What's happening is that different women, in different areas, are coming to the conviction that we have the power to change this society.
- Author BiographyEmilie Smith-Ayala has lived since 1984 within the Guatemalan community in exile in Canada. She is a founding member of the traditional/new song Guatemalan music group Ixim W'anima, and of the Guatemalan/Canadian women's group, Nuestra Voz, A Voice for Guatemalan Women. She is married and the mother of three sons, Abel, Abraham and Axel Balam.
- Author(s)Ayala Emilie Smith
- PublisherWomen's Press of Canada
- Date of Publication05/12/1991
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWomen's Press of Canada
- Out-of-print date15/05/2015
- Content Note1 Illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.