All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Grandmas - double trouble. When Pip's parents go away on a trip, she ends up with two grandmas to baby-sit her. Pip is ready for fun - but strict Grandma Nan and easygoing Grandma Sal can't agree on anything! It's time for Pip to take charge.
- Author(s)Emily Arnold McCully
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/1992
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleI Can Read Book S.
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.