Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Graphic Design Reference & Specification Book should always be next to a designer's computer. Completely practical with only the most needed information, this valuable book provides designers with all the little details that can make or break a design, such as how much space to leave in the gutter when designing barrel folds, how to layout a template for a box, and the ratios of each part, as well as metric conversion charts, standard envelope sizes in the USA, Europe, Canada and Asia, and much more. This hardworking handbook is compact and accessible and is a must-have for any graphic designer.
- Author BiographyPoppy Evans is an award-winning writer and graphic designer who lives in Park Hills Kentucky, a suburb of Cincinnati, OH. She is the former art director of Screen Printing and American Music Teacher magazines, and former managing editor of HOW magazine. Aaris Sherin is an educator, writer and designer based in New York City. She is currently assistant professor of graphic design at St. John's University in Queens, New York, where she teaches both history and studio classes. She holds a BFA from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and an MFA from Rochester Institute of Technology. Irina Lee is a graphic designer, professor, and writer based in New York City. Her professional experience includes film and video production, interactive media, print, packaging, user interface design and editorial design projects for corporate and non-profit clients. She teaches at the School of Visual Arts and the State University of New York at Farmingdale College, School of Art + Graphic Design.
- Author(s)Aaris Sherin,Irina Lee,Poppy Evans
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationGloucester, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width139 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.