All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gratitude Book Project: The Best of Pets Most people think of their pets as members of the family. And why t? Furry, feathered, hoofed or scaled-thing compares to the unique relationships people have with their beloved pets. Pet lovers from around the world come together in this anthology of animal appreciation. From dogs, cats, horses, goats, bunnies and pigs-to birds, hamsters and llamas too-these creatures are full-fledged family members to many people. Our pets reduce stress, lower blood pressure, stimulate empathy and awareness, encourage social interactions, fight depression and loneliness, increase exercise, foster trust, improve relationships between humans, protect our loved ones and property and provide a variety of valuable services and constant entertainment. In short, our pets are capable of enhancing, extending, and, in some cases, even saving our lives. But ask any pet lover and you'll hear that it's the unreserved affection and unconditional love received from pets that keeps them coming back for more! Celebrate with us and The Best of Pets - a book every pet lover will enjoy and appreciate! The Best of Pets is part of The Gratitude Book Project series. For more information and to view other titles, visit www.TheGratitudeBookProject.com. Proceeds from the sale of this book go to support the ASPCA, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. Co-authors of The Best of Pets include Sandy Anchondo, Bonnie Baker, Ann Bennett, Kim Bidwell, Shahar Boyayan, Jodi Brandon, Doug Brennecke, Sue Brownell, Melisse Campbell, Rhonda Chuyka, Ken Collier, Kelli O'Brien Corasanti, Sue Sweeney Crum, Terri Cunkle, Doreen Dilger, Susan Douglas, Bridget Engel, Joan Epstein, John Fentress, Carol-Lynn Fletcher, Carol Gailey, Diana Garber, Nikki Goodman, Leslie Hagerich, Lana Cory Hall, PeggyLee Hanson, Melody Heath-Smith, Joyce Heiser, Mary Armstrong Hines, Margaret Holmes, Gitie House, Ron House and Cynthia Hsu. Also, Cherry Hsu, Monika Huppertz, Cece Inwentarz, Edith Jaconsky-Hamersma, Marlies Janzen, Millie Sunday Jett, Amelia Hartfelder Johnson, Tara Kachaturoff, Evelyn Kalisky, Amy Kelsall, Melanie Kissell, Donna Kozik, Daniel Kriley, Stasia Kuntz, Michelle Larsen, Teresa Lea, Clyde LeFevre, Nadine Joy Lewis, and Annette Livingston. Also, Shelly Lodes, Trisha and Richard LoveJoy, Kathy Lyons, Sandra Martini, Cecilia Matthews, Lynne McCarthy, Karen McCarthy, Shawna McHugh, Patricia Medeiros, Lynn Morrell, Beth Munro, Sylvia Myers, Martia Nelson, Joe Noonan, Frank Nunez, Ann O'keife, Marjorie Old, Trish Ostroski, Kicki Pallin Serby, Jim Palmer, Gail Patterson, RJ Peters, Kathy HiKath Preston, Melanie Robinson, Dina Rocha, Susan Ross, Louise Rouse, Denise Rushing, Anne Ryan, Ana Maria Sanchez, Glen Schallman, Debi Schepers, Lee Ann Seaman, Kerry See, Patricia Drury Sidman, Beth Sponseller, Sharon Teed, Helen Thamm, Avery Thurman, Susan Veach, Denise Wade, John Weisbarth, Laura Westerberg, Jenny Whetzel, Tziporah Wishky, and Sandy Zeldes.
- PublisherDonna Kozik & Associates, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDonna Kozik & Associates, Inc.
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.