All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionDo we believe that God still does miracles? Do we expect him to move in miraculous ways in our day-in, day-out lives? Maybe we'd like to see miracles, but it's hard to see past our problems. All that is about to change, like water into wine. There are miracles all around us all the time, says Mark Batterson, but you won't see them if you don't kw how to look for them. Now the bestselling author of <i>The Circle Maker</i> reveals the incredible power of the seven miraculous signs of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Batterson shows how they were t simply something Jesus did in the past, but something he wants to do <i>w</i>, in the present. He shares true stories of people today who are experiencing miracles in their lives. And he brings to light countless miracles, big and small, that we take for granted every day that point us toward the One who healed the sick, calmed the storm, and yes, even raised the dead. But this is more than a book about miracles. It's a book about the only One who can perform them. Batterson cautions readers, Don't just seek miracles. Seek Jesus. And if you seek Jesus, miracles will find you. Nothing has changed since Jesus called Lazarus out of his tomb four days after his funeral. Our impossible situations still double as God's greatest opportunity to reveal his glory. No matter how big the problem is, God is bigger still. Anyone who longs to see God work in miraculous ways today will love Batterson's faith-building, life-giving message.
- Author Biography<b>Mark Batterson</b> is the <i>New York Times </i>bestselling author of <i>The Circle Maker</i>. The lead pastor of National Community Church in Washington, DC, Mark has a doctor of ministry degree from Regent University and lives on <b>Capitol Hill</b> with his wife, Lora, and their three children.
- Author(s)Mark Batterson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight454 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.