All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores a huge range of exciting baking ideas, ensuring that you can bake with complete confidence. It covers everything from rustic cookies and breads to sumptuous cakes and sophisticated tortes, as well as explaining basic techniques, traditional baking secrets and modern invations. Chapters include Biscuits, Cookies & Bars; Buns & Tea Breads; Yeast Breads; Pies & Tarts; and Cakes & Gateaux - and all are simple to follow. A special section of party cakes brings creative cake decoration within everyone's reach. Open the book to discover all the joys of baking, and create enticing home-made treats to share with your family and friends.
- Author BiographyCarole Clements was awarded the Grande Diplome Culinaire from Ecole de Cuisine La Varenne in Paris, and she assisted Simone Beck and Roger Verge in their French cooking schools. She has edited Larousse Pratique and The American Family Cooking Library.
- Author(s)Carole Clements
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteOver 860 photographs
- Weight653 g
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.