All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith incisive critical ana lysis and historical examples, The Great Crash Ahead lays bare the traditional assumptions of ecomics, outlining why the next financial crash and crisis is inevitable, and just around the corner coming between mid-2012 and early 2015. Widely respected in the financial world for his accurate forecasts, Harry S. Dent, Jr., shows that the government doesn t drive our ecomy, consumers and businesses do; that the Fed does t create most of the money in our ecomy, the private banking system does. This necessary and illuminating book gives very clear strategies for prospering in the challenging decade ahead . . . a world turned upside down.
- Author BiographyHarry S. Dent is the president of the H.S. Dent Foundation and the Managing Director of H.S. Dent Advisors. A Harvard MBA, Fortune 100 consultant, new venture investor, and noted speaker, he is the author of The Great Depression Ahead, The Great Boom Ahead, The Roaring 2000s, and The Next Great Bubble Boom.
- Author(s)Harry S Dent
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, diagrams, charts
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.