All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionWe tend to think of domis as standing the tiles on end and then tipping the first one over, toppling into the second, which falls into the third until finally all the domies have fallen. In 2008 the first of many financial domis began falling. Many were worried and looked to Washington for leadership. Instead, we saw only politics-as-usual. But as 2009 and 2010 unfolded, it became too benign to suggest our stricken ecomy was simply toppled domis. It was more accurate to describe our condition as an ecomic train wreck. The financial chaos as a result of the crisis was heightened by an extraordinary government intervention to triage the shattered ecomy. Many feared, with justification, that we may be teetering on the brink of this generation's Great Depression. The near-death experience the U.S. ecomy has suffered forced Americans to turn inward and question our leaders. Our worries have multiplied. Our free market system and ultimately the American Dream itself w seem more vulnerable than ever. More importantly, we doubt ourselves and our leaders and long for our life-before. This is a book that chronicles the unfolding disaster of our nation's financial train wreck. For two crucial years, Kevin Clark had broadcast financial analysis that became a play-by-play of the ecomic collapse. Now, with hindsight, he revisits recent history and brings what he calls a Main Street perspective of this most critical moment in the modern life of America.
- Author BiographyKevin Clark, a Senior Vice-President with Raymond James & Associates, is a weekly contributor for Midwest Communications, Inc. in Western Michigan. Kevin has his investment practice in Holland Michigan and additionally serves clients from the Naples Florida branch.
- Author(s)Kevin H Clark
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.