All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionSome of the most important people in fashion Chanel, Alaia, Blahnik, Yves Saint Laurent, Pucci, Kenzo and Missoni are kwn for their public image and their iconic designs. But what kind of world have they cultivated behind closed doors? From France to Italy, from England to Morocco, come along on a private visit to the remarkable homes of the worlds great couturiers, stylists, muses and fashion personalities. Ivan Terestchenkos glorious photographs revel in the decor, works of art and the personal collections of these legendary designers. Some interiors, such as Chanels apartment at 31 rue Cambon, are mythic, while others are completely unconventional. For some, home is a sanctuary, for others a place of reflection and inspiration; but in every case, the surroundings of these people reveal much about their enjoyment of textiles, art, space and light.
- Author(s)Ivan Terestchenko
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note256 illustrations, 205 in colour
- Weight2150 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.