All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Ulrika and her best friend Tristan on an unforgettable journey where the two young entrepreneurs overcome the many difficulties in starting a business. Learn how they deal with everything from money problems, cheating and to the evil businessman who will do anything to steal their success. Follow their victories, and the new ideas that change the small town Solima forever. The Great Idea is an exciting adventure every child should read. As the story unfolds, you understand what it means to be an entrepreneur, how to follow your dreams and ideas, and how to build a business from scratch. Excitement and entrepreneurship - I love it! Jesper Buch, founder of JustEat
- Author(s)Martin Bjergegaard
- PublisherPine Publishing Ltd.
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPine Publishing Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.