Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.74Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, the city of Shirone, Japan goes 'kite crazy' during a five-day local festival. In this highly competitive contest, teams fly kites and fight to force each other's kites from the sky. This tradition began 250 years ago and people of all ages still enjoy the celebration. How do teams fight with kites? What does it take to win?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 2200
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight88 g
- Width206 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.