All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.97Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $34.13Trending at AU $37.90
About this product
- DescriptionAppropriation and distribution of land transformed North America, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. This title integrates the often violent history of European colonization and the ensuing emergence of property rights with an exploration of the growth of democracy and the market ecomy.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Weaver is professor of history, McMaster University.
- Author(s)John C. Weaver
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine661 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.