All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & DVD. The Great Misunderstanding shows us that we are conditioned to believe in duality, perceiving ourselves as separate from the world. We deeply misunderstand who we really are. We try to change our lives to be better, more happy and content. John Davids playful Zen stick deconstructs our misunderstanding. Using actual meetings and situations from his life, he intertwines the ordinary with the extraordinary to deliver a profound and life-changing message. Nothing is missing! What is really true is just w. We only have this moment. With this understanding life becomes a paradise and we are truly free. Being quiet, empty, we discover that we are happiness itself. Trailer DVD included in the back for the films of Open Sky Press.
- Author BiographyJohn David is an English spiritual teacher, author, and film director. For 20 years he has been dedicated to guiding and supporting people interested in spiritual awakening. Currently he is based in the Open Sky House, International Spiritual and Arts communities in Germany, Ukraine and Spain, where he holds regular Meetings and Retreats.
- Author(s)John David
- PublisherOpen Sky Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen Sky Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight480 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.