All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $19.43Free postage
- AU $24.61Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionCompassion is a central teaching of Buddhism, and this book offers one of the most well-known and direct approaches to developing compassion. It is a timeless classic on how to be loving, courageous and wise in the midst of everyday life. The practice of lojong (training the mind) has become increasingly popular in recent years and is now reaching a wide audience.
- Author BiographyJamgon Kongtrul (1813-1899) was a versatile and prolific scholar. He has been characterized as a Tibetan Leonardo because of his significant contributions to religion, education, medicine, and politics.
- Author(s)Jamgon Kongtrul
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2005
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight187 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byKen McLeod
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.