All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the passage of nearly a half-century, this book remains both one of the most informative and readable general histories of Utah yet written and a tribute to the brilliance of its author, the late Dale Morgan (1914-71).Approached as history, geography, geology, or high adventure, The Great Salt Lake is fascinating reading. From the first Americans, through mountain men, religious empires, railroads, and resorts, the remnant of ancient Lake Bonneville has been a nexus for human history, uniting a haunting beauty with raw desolation, 'strangely removed from common experience.'
- Author(s)Dale Lowell Morgan
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight680 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.