All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe First World War has remained the subject of prose fiction, drama, and film across nations. This volume provides a comprehensive international survey of the cultural memory of the war as reflected in various media. It addresses the role of these media in preserving and (re)shaping the memory of the war, emphasizing the historical, socio-political, gender-oriented and post-colonial contexts of its cultural representations.
- Author BiographyMarzena Soko?owska-Pary?, University of Warsaw, Poland; Martin Loschnigg, University of Graz, Austria.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleMedia and Cultural Memory/Medien und Kulturelle Erinnerung
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight795 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMartin Loschnigg,Marzena Sokolowska-Paryz
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.