All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionHi and a very warm welcome to The Greatest Battles of Our Time. A Fascinating Book Containing Battle Facts, Trivia, Images & Memory Recall Quiz: Suitable for Adults & Children. I'm one of those people who loves to hear about extraordinary facts or trivia about anything. They seem to be one of the few things my memory can actually recall. I'm t sure if it's to do with the shock or the WoW factor but for some reason my brain seems to store at least some of it for a later date. I've always been a great believer in that whatever the subject, if a good teacher can inspire you and hold your attention, then you'll learn! Now I'm t a teacher but the system I've used in previous publications on Amazon seems to work well, particularly with children. This edition includes a selection of those WoW facts combined with some pretty awesome pictures, if I say so myself! At the end there is a short True or False quiz to check memory recall and to help cement some of the information included in the book. Don't worry though, it's a bit of fun but at the same time, it helps to check your understanding. Please te that if you're an expert on this subject then you may t find anything new here. If however you enjoy hearing sensational and extraordinary trivia and you like looking at some great pictures then I think you'll love it. Matt.
- Author BiographyMatthew Harper was born in 1965, Surrey, United Kingdom. He is married with two young children and is a great believer in using images combined with interesting facts to help both inspire and educate. His simple philosophy, drawn from his own experiences, is that a teacher who holds the attention of the class without the need of strict discipline or blackmail is indeed a rarity.His books are designed to help young children learn through participation, by checking understanding and offering encouragement. Matthew found that for him personally, this was the only way he could retain information at an early age. Children generally love to be rewarded when they get something right and by using a short quiz at the end of each publication, Matthew ensures that every reader finishes a winner!
- Author(s)Matthew Harper
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.