All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.06
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
About this product
- DescriptionFreedom. Truth. Discovery.It s Who You Are.Have you ever felt that you ve yet to be fully and truly alive? That just beyond reach, there might be something far more vast, immediate, and real? What you ve sensed was the absolute You beckoning, teaches Gangaji, the boundless awareness and love that is your true nature. And with The Greatest Discovery, you are invited to answer that call to this ecstatic expanse of being.A Word-by-Word, Moment-by-Moment Journey into AwakeningWhen hearing Gangaji for the first time, many listeners even those who ve practiced self-inquiry on their own for years describe a direct transmission of infinite and loving consciousness. It sounds mystical, but as Gangaji often says, she is just an ordinary person. So what s happening? We create suffering, she explains, when we come to believe that we are the waves and weather of our physical, emotional, and mental turmoil but who we really are is the ever-present and immutable water. And by simply inquiring into these inner obstacles in the presence of others and sharing each step thought-by-thought Gangaji creates a heart-centered attunement that lofts us into the profound experience that her listeners describe.The Greatest Discovery marks a unique new offering from Gangaji. First, it s a concentrated distillation of her current core teachings on dozens of real-life issues, including nine guided practices. But more than that these intimate meetings are meant to be an immersive journey to spark the direct experience of awakening as you listen, answer the call, and embark on your own adventure into spiritual discovery.
- Author BiographyGangajiGangaji is an American-born spiritual teacher dedicated to sharing the path of freedom through simple and direct self-inquiry, as taught by the legendary sage Sri Ramana Maharshi of India. In 1990, Gangaji (then Antoinette Roberson Varner) entered this lineage through Sri H.W.L. Poonjaji. Since that time, she has traveled the world, holding gatherings and retreats with spiritual seekers of all faiths.
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width173 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Running Time360
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.