All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging collection includes some of the world's most perplexing brain-teasers by such masters as Sam Loyd, Johnny Eck, and Henry Dudeney. Also, the stories behind the creation of the puzzles, the earliest riddles, the birth of the crossword puzzle, much more. Introduction. 146 illustrations.
- Author(s)Matthew J. Costello
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note146ill.
- Weight252 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementDover ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.