All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greatest Thing in the World by Henry Drummond is a journey through Love based on 1 Corinthians 13. Henry Drummond shows the world that living a life that is pleasing to God and Jesus has only two requirements-- first Love God, and second Love everyone else. Doing these two things make it impossible to do anything that falls short of goodness. The Greatest Thing in the World is truly remarkable. It is one of the most profound books ever written. There is thing more beautiful than love in action. *This book makes an excellent gift for all occasions.
- Author BiographyHenry Drummond (17 August 1851 - 11 March 1897) was a Scottish author, scientist and ordained minister. He was born in Stirling and educated at Edinburgh University. He first became famous for his book Natural Law in the Spiritual World which was published in 1883. However, the timeless classic The Greatest Thing in the World, which teaches the importance of loving God and man, will continue to influence members of society for generations to come. This best seller has sold more than 12 million copies.
- Author(s)Henry Drummond
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Introduction byDr Aleathea R Wiggins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.